Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pastel Society of America's 42nd Annual Show, Enduring Brilliance, September 2nd through 27th


I have been trying to find the right words to express both my gratitude and excitement for the news that my painting "Why?" has been accepted into the Pastel Society of America's 42nd Annual Exhibition, Enduring Brilliance. Thank you to the PSA and the jurors for this honor.  


The show is in September and is being held at the National Arts Club in NYC. I am very grateful for the opportunity to have my painting displayed in such a beautiful venue alongside so many accomplished artists' works. It is quite an honor, I am truly grateful to the PSA and the jurors for selecting my painting to be part of such a prestigious show..... truly humbled..... The National Arts Club in NYC is a beautiful, historic venue, and this show represents everything about pastels that I love, it is the medium at its very best.  I look forward to viewing the show, it's always a spectacular one.

Congratulations to all the artists that made the cut, it is such an honor to be displaying my work with you.
 
NYC here I come!!!
 
 © by Christine DiMauro, all rights reserved

No comments: